| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Genoa, Ne in April is quite mild at 10.6 °C (51.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.1 °C (37.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 60.7mm (2.4in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:54 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Genoa, Ne April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Genoa, Ne, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Genoa, Ne:
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 119.1 kms (74 miles) NNE
- David City, Ne, Usa - 78.1 kms (48.5 miles) ENE
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 106.3 kms (66.1 miles) E
- Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) SE