| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Genoa, Ne in October is quite mild at 11.3 °C (52.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 15.5 °C (27.9 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched. A mere 44.2mm (1.7in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:23 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Genoa, Ne October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Genoa, Ne, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Genoa, Ne:
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 119.1 kms (74 miles) NNE
- David City, Ne, Usa - 78.1 kms (48.5 miles) ENE
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 106.3 kms (66.1 miles) E
- Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) SE